The annual fee for using this application is $50.00 per attorney. Firms seeking to make one cumulative payment for all of their attorneys should contact email@example.com for further instructions.
Surrogates are not required to pay a membership fee, but will not have access until the attorney has made payment. CourtCalendar is a value added service that makes case scheduling and tracking easier for attorneys and their support staff. Benefits include:
- 24/7 accessibility
- ability to directly see what hearing slots are available and to choose/schedule from those shown
- delivery of electronic courtesy notices to opposing counsel when hearing dates are scheduled or modified through the system.
- capability to update and edit your case status information
- ability to see real-time updates to trial calendars based on attorney postings
- receive notification when a calendar has been updated (based on your individual subscriptions)
Our published calendars feature also offers the following:
There is NO requirement that this application be used to schedule hearings in the 26th Judicial District (Mecklenburg County). Hearings can still be scheduled free of charge through the Trial Court Administrator's Office, in-person or by phone, during regular business hours.